Are you stylishly minded? Keep reading: this London Fashion Week, Regent Street will be taking part in the British Fashion Council’s City Wide Celebration.
A London-wide initiative created to celebrate London Fashion Week and London’s global position as a style superpower, it is only fitting for London’s first shopping street, known by many as ‘the Mile of Style’ to host a wealth of activity for you to experience and enjoy. The best part is, all of the below activity falls on our final Summer Streets Sunday on the 15th September.
To mark the occasion, an array of incredible brands that call Regent Street home will be hosting exclusive activities on Regent Street to pay homage to style. We’ve pulled out a few of our fashion-focused favourites below:
- Mulberry will be hosting leather bracelet workshops using offcuts from their new Iris Bag, as a nod to sustainability
- COS will be hosting a patterned installation centred around their creative process
- kate spade new york will be home to sips and snacks, as well as monogramming service for any handbag purchases
- Michael Kors will be offering free hand-painted monogramming for the Bedford Travel Bags
- Microsoft will be hosting key talks from tutors and alumni from the London College of Fashion
In addition, there will be an array of activity designed to suit fashion-conscious foodies:
- Thomas’s at Burberry will be hosting a London Fashion Week-inspired breakfast with an array of tapas-style dishes to enjoy;
- Aspinal of London will be serving complimentary Nyetimber to make your shopping experience even more luxurious
- Gaucho will be serving a complimentary (and eternally in-vogue) Mile of Style Cocktail for those dining on the a la carte.
The British Fashion Council’s City Wide Celebration will be taking place 13th – 17th September, with the above activity all taking place on 15th September.