The Competition opens at Saturday 1st December 12:00 and closes at midnight on Thursday 20th December 2018 at 23:59.
Winners will be chosen at random by The Crown Estate and notified by Instagram Direct Message on 21st December 2018 with details on how to claim their prize. If the winner does not claim their prize within 7 days of being notified, the winner forfeits the prize and another winner will be chosen at random.
All participants must be 18 years of age or over. All participants must be resident in the United Kingdom. The Competition is free to enter. There is a limit of one entry per person per Instagram post.
Crown Estate employees, their immediate family or any third parties directly associated with the promotion are not eligible to enter.
All competition entries via social media must be following @RegentStreetW1 and have one comment on a 12 Days of Christmas Instagram post, tagging a user known by the entrant, to be considered a valid entry. The Crown Estate will reject entries from individuals who have used inappropriate or offensive language / imagery in their Instagram post or who have not complied with the entry requirements set out in these terms and conditions.
The Crown Estate accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault (or for any other reason).
The prize for the winner is non-refundable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
Insofar as is permitted by law, The Crown Estate will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up any of the prizes. Your statutory rights are not affected.
As a prize winner you expressly grant The Crown Estate the right to use your name and photograph in any publicity materials displayed in the United Kingdom and online for the following two years.
Any personal data captured will be used in accordance with The Crown Estate privacy statement and fair processing notice.
Participants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions upon entry. Individual prizes may be subject to further terms and conditions – see the link in the bio for more details.
The Crown Estate reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
The Competition is being promoted by The Crown Estate, 1 St James’s Market, London, SW1Y 4AH.
The prizes will be as follows:
12 Days of Christmas
- Day 1: The two winners are eligible for a personal shopping experience for two at Mulberry, 100 Regent Street, London, W1B 5SR, with glass of champagne. Mulberry gift card of £500 to spend between both winners (can be in or out store opening hours, depending on winners availability). The prize can only be redeemed in Mulberry’s Regent Street store before 3rd March 2019, with confirmation of the appointment time at the discretion of the manager, Georgina Comley. In redeeming the prize, the customers accept that there may be other clients in-store. The gift cards (awarded as part of the prize) cannot be exchanged or refunded via Mulberry.com or at any Mulberry store; neither can they be sold for commercial gain via any re-seller or re-selling website. The gift cards can be spent during or following the customers’ in-store appointment; however, the appointment is a one-off experience. This promotion is open to everyone over the age of 18 years old, except for employees within the Mulberry group of companies, participating or associated companies and promotions agencies, and the families of the any of the above. Mulberry will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from the customers participation in this promotion. Except otherwise stated in these terms and conditions, normal Mulberry terms and conditions apply to the prizes and the collection of any data.
- Day 2: The winner is eligible for an exclusive four course tasting menu for two at Stem, 5 Princes Street, London W1B 2LF, at the Chef's Table excluding drinks, redeemable Available Monday – Wednesday only and at the following times: 12pm-3pm and 6pm-9pm. Valid from 1st January 2019, expires 31st November 2019.
- Day 3: The winner is eligible for a haircut and facial for two at Murdock inside Hackett London,193-197 Regent Street, London, W1B 4LY with two goody-bags of product. Murdock barbershop services to be redeemed exclusively at the Hackett Regent Street store. Appointments cannot be changed for alternative treatments or exchanged for retail product. Services to be booked within 6 months of prize winner confirmation. Goody-bags can be collected after your experience at Murdock inside the Hackett Regent Street store. Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash value.
- Day 4: The winner is eligible for a personal shopping experience for two (outfit per person to the value of 150 each) at Lululemon, 187-191 Regent Street, London, W1B 4JP, and a complimentary class for two at Pyscle, 76 Mortimer St, London W1W 7SA. Winners can attend any class and must provide a week's notice for their chosen class. Offer must be redeemed by January 31st 2019.
- Day 5: The winner is eligible for a luxury pamper experience for two at the L’OCCITANE Regent Street Flagship Store, 74-76 Regent St, London W1B 5RL, which includes hand massages, luxury skincare rituals and a luxury L’OCCITANE Gift bag each, containing products worth over £50. The in-store experience is for 2 guests only. Booking must be made at least 7 days in advance. Prize winners are entitled to 1 x Hot Beverage of their choice at The L’OCCITANE Lounge, along with 1 x glass of champagne and 1 x Pierre Hermé Macaron each. One Gift Bag per person, with a pre-determined selection of gifts. Prize must be redeemed by 31st January 2019.
- Day 6: The winner is eligible to a traditional afternoon tea for two including a glass of Champagne each at Hotel Café Royal, 10 Air St, London W1B 4DY. Gift also includes two 70g diptyque candles. Price must be redeemed by 31 March 2019. Menu subject to change. Blackout dates may apply. Advance booking required and may not be used in conjunction with other offers or discounts.
- Day 7: The winner is eligible for two ‘Stephanie bag, DKNY ♥ Bottletop’, valued £295 for themselves and a plus one, and entry for themselves and a plus one to one of the following events in the Bottletop, 84 Regent St, London W1B 5RS, store: B-side Botteltop event (Prosecco and DJ with late closure) on the 24th of January 2019 or B-side Botteltop event (Prosecco and DJ with late closure) on the 15th of February 2019.
Each entrant will be entitled to choose between two variants of colours. Only persons over the age of 18 are eligible for entry to The Prize. The two winners shall receive the Prize during their selected in-store exclusive event, listed above, which will be held at Bottletop Regent Street store. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, the two Prize winners fail to attend the in-store event on the date as specified above, the winning entrants shall be deemed to have forfeited his / her claim to the prize and Bottletop shall not have any obligation whatsoever to compensate the winning entrant in any way. Bottletop’s decision is final with respect to all matters relating to the awarding of the Prize and shall not be subject to review or appeal by any entrant or by any third party. The Prize is neither transferrable nor exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for money or money's worth.
- Day 8: The winner is eligible for a shared sauna experience for two, in Glow Bar’s (70 Mortimer St, London W1W 7RY) two-people pod. Friends must both be women. The two winners will also be eligible for 1 x free moon milk, per person, after their sauna. Prize must be claimed by February 1st 2019.
- Day 9: The winner is eligible for a shopping session for two: each participant can take one top (sweater/t-shirt/shirt) + one bottom (denim, non-denim, skirt, dress). Maximum value for each piece: £250. Excluded: discounted leather pieces. Expiring: 12 months after the announcement. Available only at the 7 For All Mankind 225 Regent St, London W1B 2ED.
- Day 10: The winner is eligible for a luxury blow-dry experience for two, with a glass of prosecco at DryBy Studio in 74 Mortimer Street, W1W 7RZ. The prices are valid to be used until the 31st of January 2019 and they cannot be converted into another DryBy treatment or cash.
- Day 11: The winner is eligible for an exclusive menu: A decade of Hawksmoor in six courses and six drinks for two. Prize has to be redeemed in January or February 2019. Prize can only be used in Hawksmoor Air Street and is for two people. Advanced booking is essential, and the table has to be booked through the restaurant marketing manager whose details will be provided to the winner once the prize has been claimed.
- PRIZE DETAILS Major Prize: 1x Ultimate Personalized Skincare Overhaul for Two. Winners will be invited to our Kiehl’s Regent St flagship for a seated consultation (Retail value of £90) to talk through all their concerns and needs, across hair, face, body and more, and receive a personalized skincare prescription worth £500 each.
Number of Major Prize Winners: 1 winner and their friend who they nominated
Delivery Prize Delivery: Please allow up to 30 days from the date the winner supplies details for delivery of the prize.
PRIZE FULFILMENT AND DISQUALIFICATION Kiehl’s reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that the selected prize is unavailable for any reason whatsoever.
PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITY RELATING TO THE PRIZE Winners agree to participate in any Kiehl’s promotional activity relating to the prize draw, which may include entry content, voice, image and name for publicity purposes (in any media, print or online, including any websites, social media sites or third party retailer websites) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material (whether or not related to the prize draw) free of charge without additional compensation or prior notice. Kiehl’s may modify any entry content to fit in context with the relevant usage, whilst maintaining its original sentiment.
LIMITATION OF Liability Neither Kiehl’s nor agencies nor suppliers involved in this promotion may be liable to the winners, whether arising from tort including negligence, breach of contract or otherwise or for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered whatsoever as a result of or relating to participation in this Competition or the prizes to the extent permissible by law. No compensation for loss of earnings will be paid by Kiehl’s for participation in any aspect of this prize draw.