To celebrate Chinese New Year and the tradition of giving back, we’re giving you the chance to win a special prize in our Year of the Rat Chinese New Year Instagram competition.
These terms and conditions apply to the Regent Street and the Chinese New Year promotion posted on Regent Street official Instagram Account @regentstreetw1
This Promotion is free to enter.
- Conditions of entry – to participate in this Promotion you must satisfy the following:
1.1. You must be aged 18 or over;
1.2. You must be resident in the United Kingdom to redeem the prizes;
1.3. Only one entry per person; bulk entries made by third parties are not permitted;
1.4. You are not permitted to enter if you an employee of the Crown Estate Commissioners or their direct family member or agent, or if you are otherwise associated with the Promotion;
1.5. You must agree to and comply with these terms and conditions; if you do not agree and/or comply you will not be eligible to participate and will be disqualified.
- How to enter - to enter this Promotion you will need to:
2.1. Follow the Regent Street official Instagram Account @regentstreetw1 and the official Instagram Account of the Regent Street brand featured within the Chinese New Year competition post
2.2. Find the chosen Chinese New Year competition post on Regent Street official Instagram Account; and
2.3. Comment on the Post by tagging the person/people that you wish to share the Chinese New Year experience with
2.4. The Crown Estate Commissioners will reject entries from individuals who have used inappropriate or offensive language/imagery in their Instagram post.
- Entry period – you can enter the Promotion from 12:00 pm on 25 January 2020 up until 23:59 (BST) on 8 February 2020. Entries will not be accepted after the Closing Date.
- Winner Selection – All eligible entrants’ Instagram handles will be placed in a draw and one winner for each of the six competitions will be selected at random after the Closing Date. Our decision as to the winners are is final and no correspondence relating to the Promotion will be entered into.
- Prize – There will be one winner for each of the two prizes and the prizes will be as follows:
5.1. Sakagura: Bottomless brunch with prosecco for 4 at Sakagura. The prize can only be redeemed at Sakagura, 8 Heddon Street, London, 5A Air Street, W1B 4BU and can only be redeemed at the weekend from 12:00 - 17:30 (last seating at 16:00) until 31st January 2020. Advanced booking is essential. Please note anything consumed above the value of the prize is to be paid by the recipient. Unlimited drinks will start from the booking time for 1.5 hrs only, once the first guest is seated. Unfortunately, no extra time can be added for late arrivals once the brunch has begun. Please arrive promptly as a group for the brunch to start. Unfortunately, no extra time can be added for late arrivals to the reservation once the brunch has begun. One glass at a time will be served to each diner. We comply with an alcohol & social responsibility policy, we therefore reserve the right to stop serving alcohol at any time during your stay so please drink responsibly. Unlimited drinks will be served for 1.5 hours only. Unlimited drink is prosecco & cannot be substituted. Other drinks can be ordered from the main menu & will be added to the bill. Guests are not able to combine different menu or drink options at the same table. An optional 12.5% service charge will be added to the bill. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable unless otherwise agreed in writing by us and the Prize cannot be redeemed for cash, cash alternative or any other form of compensation.
5.2. L’Occitane: Complimentary Beauty Ritual, gifted Chinese New Year Limited Edition Reset Serum 50ml and glass of prosecco for 2 persons only. Advanced booking is essential. Valid only in the L’Occitane Regent Street Flagship Store, 74-76 Regent Street, London, W1B 5RL. Prize must be redeemed by 31st July 2020. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable unless otherwise agreed in writing by us and the Prize cannot be redeemed for cash, cash alternative or any other form of compensation.
- Winner notification – The winner will be contacted via Instagram direct message on 10 February 2020 by 5pm. The winner will be asked to confirm their Instagram handle, full name, age, postal address, email address and telephone number to claim the Prize and provide proof of identity where necessary. We reserve the right to disqualify you from the Promotion if you are unable to provide such details. The Prize must be claimed within 24 hours of the date of our notification to you. If the Prize is unclaimed after this time we reserve the right to offer the Prize to another winner selected in accordance with these terms. If for any reason the winner chooses not to take up the Prize or any part of the Prize, we reserve the right to ask the winner to confirm this in writing and we will be able to retain or dispose of the Prize (or part of the Prize) at our own discretion.
- Disqualification – We reserve the right to refuse to award the Prize or disqualify an entrant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise where an entrant has gained unfair advantage in participating in this Promotion or won using fraudulent means. Late or incomplete entries which do not satisfy these terms and conditions will be disqualified and not be entered into the Promotion.
- Changes to the Promotion - We reserve the right to cancel or amend the Promotion at any stage where we deem it necessary and/or there are circumstances outside our reasonable control which affects or could affect the proper operation of this Promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- Publicity –We sometimes like to share images of our prize winners enjoying their prize. When this is the case, we will seek relevant consent from the individual.
- Technical Faults – The Crown Estate Commissioners accepts no liability for entries not successfully completed due to technical faults (or for any other reason).