To win tickets users will need to follow the @regentstreetw1 Instagram account and tag a friend they would take along in the comments of the competition post. The competition will also be promoted in Stylist magazine and on Rosie Birkett’s Instagram.
Competition closes on Monday 2nd April 2018 at 23:59.
The winners will be selected by The Crown Estate and notified by Wednesday 4th April 2018.
Winners must be available in London on Sunday 22nd April between 12PM and 4PM.
Travel expenses are not included.
All participants must be 18 years of age or over. All participants must be residents in the United Kingdom.
The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
As a prize winner you expressly grant The Crown Estate the right to use your name and photograph in any publicity materials displayed in the United Kingdom and online for the following two years.
Participants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions upon entry.
To be considered a valid entry, all competition entries must:
- be following the @RegentStreetW1 Instagram account
- have made one comment on the Food Safari Instagram competition post, tagging a user known by the entrant
In parallel to the main competition post, the competition will also be promoted on the following channels:
- Stylist Magazine - asking consumers to tag a friend and @stylistmagazine, as a way to track entries generated by the former. Tagging the Stylist Instagram account is not a compulsory entry mechanism and only used for tracking purposes.
- Rosie Birkett – an Instagram post driving consumers to the main competition post, asking to tag a friend and @rosiefoodie, as a way to track entries generated by the former. Tagging the RosieFoodie Instagram account is not a compulsory entry mechanism and only used for tracking purposes.
The prize will be as follows:
- Five pairs of tickets to a #FlavoursofSpring Regent Street restaurant tour, hosted by Rosie Birkett and taking place on Sunday April 22nd 2018 over lunchtime
The promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Entries are only valid if the entry is completed correctly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
In the event a winner fails to claim a prize within 48 hours, that prize will be withdrawn and the entry will be void.
The promoter is The Crown Estate. Any queries should be addressed to email@example.com