Bring some of those things that you love and miss about Regent Street and St James’s into your home. Many of our brilliant shops, restaurants and galleries – big and small – would love your support as they try to weather these challenging times together.
Tempted? Some of your favourite restaurants are now offering their standout dishes for home delivery, as well as wellness and beauty brands working safely to send you ‘care packages’ of bath, body and personal hygiene items via their online stores. You can even tune in to virtual tours from St James’s plethora of galleries to get your culture fix. Keep reading for ways you can keep businesses busy from afar.
Takeaways of your favourite food & wine
Feeling uninspired in the kitchen? Make it a takeaway for a weekend treat, we say you deserve it. Or, order a tipple straight to your door*. Choose from the likes of:
- Berry Bros. & Rudd: wine delivery service
- By Chloe: plant-based deliveries available on Deliveroo
- Crosstown Doughnuts: in partnership with other independent food operators, they’re offering groceries such as milk, baked goods, fruit & veg
- Davy’s St James’s: wine delivery service
- Fortnum & Mason: grocery delivery service, as well as fresh produce, preserves, pantry items and more for nationwide and international delivery from their food hall. The food hall is also open at restricted times for local customers, with stringent measures in place.
- The Hagen Project: online delivery for coffee to make at home
- Justerini & Brooks: wine delivery service
- ‘O Ver: Italian dishes available via Deliveroo
- Neat Burger: vegan food available via Deliveroo
- Paul Bakery: freshly baked breads available via Deliveroo
- Patisserie Valerie: bakery goods available in certain London postcodes
- Paxton & Whitfield: cheese delivery service
- Wholefoods Market: Now offering a same day order and collect service. Glasshouse Street store open at reduced hours.
Personal hygiene products
Looking after you has become more important than ever, and there are plenty of brands in our neighbourhood who can help, with an online offering of products for care and comfort at home: