This Christmas we’re sharing the festive spirit by giving you the chance to win a host of special prizes in our Regent Street Festive Surprises Instagram competition.
With a curated selection gifts and experiences from across the neighbourhood, including: indulgent dinners, grooming treatments and the perfect knitted jumpers, we have something to bring joy to everyone this Christmas season.
These terms and conditions apply to the Regent Street and the Festive Surprises promotion posted on Regent Street official Instagram Account @regentstreetw1
This Promotion is free to enter.
- Conditions of entry – to participate in this Promotion you must satisfy the following:
1.1. You must be aged 18 or over;
1.2. You must be resident in the United Kingdom to redeem any experiential gifts;
1.3. Only one entry per person; bulk entries made by third parties are not permitted;
1.4. You are not permitted to enter if you an employee of the Crown Estate Commissioners or their direct family member or agent, or if you are otherwise associated with the Promotion;
1.5. You must agree to and comply with these terms and conditions; if you do not agree and/or comply you will not be eligible to participate and will be disqualified.
- How to enter - to enter this Promotion you will need to:
2.1. Follow the Regent Street official Instagram Account @regentstreetw1 and the official Instagram Account of the Regent Street brand featured within the Festive Surprises competition post
2.2. Find the chosen Regent Street Festive Surprises Promotion post on Regent Street official Instagram Account; and
2.3. Comment on the Post by tagging the person/people that you wish to share the festive gift with
2.4. The Crown Estate Commissioners will reject entries from individuals who have used inappropriate or offensive language/imagery in their Instagram post.
- Entry period – you can enter the Promotion from 12:00 pm on 17 December 2019 up until 23:59 (BST) on 31 December 2019. Entries will not be accepted after the Closing Date.
- Winner Selection – All eligible entrants’ Instagram handles will be placed in a draw and one winner for each of the six competitions will be selected at random after the Closing Date. Our decision as to the winners are is final and no correspondence relating to the Promotion will be entered into.
- Prize – There will be one winner for each of the twelve prizes and the prizes will be as follows:
5.1. Murdock London: The Cologne Collection and The Full Service treatment to be redeemed at the Murdock London Soho barbershop located at 83 Brewer Street, London, W1F 9ZN. The Full Service treatment voucher (including: Shampoo and haircut, luxury wet shave, signature facial) will be valid for 6 months after being claimed and cannot be exchanged towards product purchases.
5.2. Gaucho: A Beef & Bottle experience for two at Gaucho Piccadilly, featuring: bottomless steak, wine, chips and chimichurri sauce. This menu is available for advanced reservation and walk ins and can be redeemed on a Sunday from midday to 10.45PM at Gaucho Piccadilly, 25 Swallow Street, London, W1B 4QR. This offer is valid for the duration of a 90-minute dining period, with a total two-hour seating time. The two guests have the choice between red, white and rosé wine, however can change wines during the meal. One drink per person is only available at any one time and is served in a 175ml measured glass. The first portion of steak is served as 300g and then following this guest are permitted to only order in increments of 100g per person. The whole table must take part in bottomless Beef & Bottle offering. Gaucho operates on a responsible drinking policy. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable unless otherwise agreed in writing by us and the Prize cannot be redeemed for cash, cash alternative or any other form of compensation. The Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. We reserve the right to substitute the Prize with one of the same or greater value.
5.3. Penhaligon’s: Elisabethan Rose Christmas gift set, featuring Elisabethan Rose Eau de Parfum 100ml and Elisabethan Rose Body & Hand Lotion 300ml. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation.
5.4. DryBy: A luxury blow-dry for two to experience at DryBy located at 74 Mortimer Street, London, W1W 7RZ. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation.
5.5. Coach: ‘His and Hers’ knitted Rainbow Horse and Carriage Sweaters from Coach. Once claimed the winner must confirm their chosen sizes for each of the two jumpers within 24 hours. The winner is eligible to redeem either two women’s sweaters, two men’s or one of each. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation.
5.6. Heddon Street Kitchen: A meal for four at Heddon Street Kitchen to experience its Love January menu. The prize must be redeemed at Heddon Street Kitchen, 3-9 Heddon Street, London W1B 4BE. A maximum of 4 guests can be booked 7 days a week, from 2nd January -13th February 2020. The booking must be booked through the Heddon Street reception: 0207 592 1212 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Each person is entitled to 2 courses from the Love January set menu. Any additional courses, sides or drinks are not included. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation.
5.7. Glow Bar: An infrared sauna session experience for two, followed by moon milks at Glow Bar, located at 70 Mortimer Street, London W1W 7RY. The winners must both be female and are eligible to redeem a two-people pod and 1 x moon milk, per person, after their sauna session. Once claimed the prize will be valid for 12 months. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation.
5.8. Pacific: A meal for two at Pacific located at 10 Heddon Street, London W1B 4BX. The meal includes up to the value of £150 in total and anything over and above this to be charged at normal price. The prize must be redeemed before 20th February 2020. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation.
5.10. Hawksmoor: A meal for four at Hawksmoor, supplied in the form of a £200 voucher. Anything over and above the £200 total will be charged at a normal prize. The prize can only be redeemed at Hawksmoor Air Street, 5A Air Street, Mayfair, London W1J 0AD and must be redeemed from 2nd January 2020 to 29th February 2020. and it is a £200 gift card that can only be used in Hawksmoor Air Street and the table has to be booked through me. Advanced booking is essential, and the table has to be booked through the restaurant marketing manager whose details will be provided to the winner once the prize has been claimed. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation.
5.11. lululemon: 4x vouchers for 1 x top and 1 x bottom of £150 in value. The winner will have to come for an appointment in personal shopping to redeem these and this will expire on 31st January. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation.
5.12. Ziggy Green: Bottomless brunch for two at Ziggy Green located at 1 Heddon Street, London, W1B 4BD. The prize consists of bottomless brunch for two people, including: one savoury dish + one sweet dish + bottomless prosecco or mimosas 100 mins | whole table only | one drink at a time. Valid Sun-Fri, from 9am- 3pm until 30.06.20.
- Winner notification – The winner will be contacted via Instagram direct message on Friday 3 January 2020 by 5pm. The winner will be asked to confirm their Instagram handle, full name, age, postal address, email address and telephone number to claim the Prize and provide proof of identity where necessary. We reserve the right to disqualify you from the Promotion if you are unable to provide such details. The Prize must be claimed within 24 hours of the date of our notification to you. If the Prize is unclaimed after this time we reserve the right to offer the Prize to another winner selected in accordance with these terms. If for any reason the winner chooses not to take up the Prize or any part of the Prize, we reserve the right to ask the winner to confirm this in writing and we will be able to retain or dispose of the Prize (or part of the Prize) at our own discretion.
- Disqualification – We reserve the right to refuse to award the Prize or disqualify an entrant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise where an entrant has gained unfair advantage in participating in this Promotion or won using fraudulent means. Late or incomplete entries which do not satisfy these terms and conditions will be disqualified and not be entered into the Promotion.
- Changes to the Promotion - We reserve the right to cancel or amend the Promotion at any stage where we deem it necessary and/or there are circumstances outside our reasonable control which affects or could affect the proper operation of this Promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- Publicity –We sometimes like to share images of our prize winners enjoying their prize. When this is the case, we will seek relevant consent from the individual.
- Technical Faults – The Crown Estate Commissioners accepts no liability for entries not successfully completed due to technical faults (or for any other reason).