We’re curating a weekly edit of some of the best activities on offer from across our central London neighbourhood. From enjoying art to keeping active, there are some brilliant virtual events and initiatives for you to join. Keep reading to discover more…
Your Regent Street neighbours
- Anthropologie: 4th June, 1-1.45pm. Discover the meaning behind your dreams with Author Theresa Cheung, Dream Decoder: 60 Cards to Unlock Your Unconscious. Find out more here.
- ASICS: every day. Join their #untiedyetunited initiative with challenges & workouts on social media. Become a part of their online community.
- Belstaff: why not listen to their ‘Road Less Travelled’ podcast – series two is now available for download.
- BOSE: each week. Follow the BOSE Instagram to see their weekly edit of #musicgivesback featuring the likes of Travis Barker and Duckwrth.
- Brasserie Zedel: every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 7pm. Watch energetic musical performances from their Crazy Coqs cabaret lounge.
- KARL LAGERFELD: visit their IGTV to discover at home workouts, DJ sets, cookery classes and more as part of their 'Together with Team Karl' weekly series.
- Kiehl’s: every Sunday. Join their skincare experts on social for #SelfCareSunday to learn skincare techniques and tips to update your regime.
- Levi’s: 5.01pm, weekly. Levi’s Instagram is hosting live concerts each day at 5.01pm, to celebrate their iconic jean. Previous guest hosts include Nathan Ball, Mabes and Larkin.
- Liberty London: weekly episodes. The Liberty Discovers podcast has launched with a different expert - and topic - explored each week. Featuring fashion designer Zandra Rhodes, Beauty authority Funmi Fetto, Antiques Dealer Patch Rogers and many more, there is a wealth of interesting stories for you to listen to. Find out more here.
- lululemon: every day. For your at-home workout needs, lululemon has teamed up with Strava to curate a series of challenges.
- Microsoft: 3rd June, 6 - 7.15pm. Join a webinar on 'How to navigate your business through challenges and change' hosted by keynote speaker, Simon Alexander Ong. Hear from business leaders Abigail Barnes (Success by Design), Stephanie Johnson (Pollen + Grace), Darryl Bannon (Finance consultant), Paul Wickers (Hugg).
- Mulberry: anytime. Join the house party hosted by superstar DJ Jodie Harsh on the Mulberry IGTV.
- Rapha: Monday evenings, 7.30pm. Rapha hosts an Instagram live Monday Masterclass tackling a series of cycling-related questions.
- Psycle London: every day. Join live classes streamed on Psycle's Instagram, or catch up on previous sessions via their IGTV.
- T2 Tea: we spotted an online matcha masterclass that takes the Dalgona Coffee trend to new heights. Learn how to make a Matcha Cream Dalgona Coffee here.
- Third Space: every day. Each day Third Space London is streaming live workouts on their social channels, including Kettlebells, Yin Yoga and Core.
- Tory Burch: each week. Visit the Tory Burch IGTV to watch previous talks by leading industry experts such as Dr Barbara Sturm, Halima and Karlie Kloss.
Your St James's Neighbours
- Arc'teryx: until the 28th June. Arc'teryx will be hosting a webinar with Andy Perkins - British Mountain Guide - to teach your how to mountaineer safely in the UK. Visit their online Community Events page here to watch this and to discover other webinars discussing adventure planning, high altitude training and more.
- BAFTA: each day. BAFTA's virtual events series include an impressive roster of talent: from a Q&A with Producer and Author Farah Abushwesha and Hannah Patterson, to a masterclass with writer Kayleigh Llewellyn (Stella), director Lucy Forbes (End of the F***ing World), executive producer Nerys Evans (Catastrophe) and actors Jo Hartley (After Life) and Gabrielle Creevy (Gwaith/Cartref).
- Christie’s: everyday. Christie's London and Paris will be hosting online exhibitions and sales every day for you to enjoy, with art from across the globe and spanning myriad historical periods. Find out more here.
- Jermyn Street Theatre: each day. Bringing the theatre to you, we love the daily Sonnet Project initiative created by the team, with the likes of Miriam Margoyles and David Suchet sharing Shakespeare's poetry. Discover more here.
- Justerini & Brooks: 9th June, 5pm. Join a live masterclass exploring American wines with Ken and Erica from Walter Scott Wines. They will Ken be discussing their winemaking philosophy, the influences and challenges that they’ve encountered on their journey, and what makes the Willamette Valley such a special place to make wines. Book your place here.
- The London Library: ongoing. A brilliant podcast for you to listen to awaits, with the most recent episode featuring author and musician Jarvis Cocker. Discover more here.
- Mall Galleries: every day. Following their self portrait drawing session, you can browse the many Self Portraits in the Royal Society of Portrait Painters Annual Exhibition 2020.
- Orvis: Mondays, 6pm. As part of their #MarinaMonday series, listen to Marina Gibson Fishing as she shares her fishing tips on Facebook Live.
- Philip Mould Gallery: weekly. Watch the ‘Art In Isolation’ series on Instagram each week on IGTV, where Philip Mould explores a key piece of artwork and discusses its history, inspiration and more.
- The Ritz: Each Friday, The Rivoli Bar at The Ritz is celebrating cocktail hour by sharing a recipe for you to try. Visit their Instagram.
- Ten Health & Fitness: 4th June, 8am. Ten will be hosting a complimentary morning Vinyasa Flow yoga class to wake you up mindfully. Hosted on their Instagram, the class is for all abilities. Discover more here.
We're here to keep you inspired and entertained, so join us Behind Our Doors with our Daily Positives, Untold Stories and 'How To...' series. You can also follow @RegentStreetW1 & @StJamesLondon for news, ideas and more.