We’re curating a weekly edit of some of the best activities on offer from across our central London neighbourhood. From enjoying art to keeping active, there are some brilliant virtual events and initiatives for you to join. Keep reading to discover more…
Your Regent Street neighbours
- Anthropologie: 30th June, 1-1.45pm. Join a bake along with Livia's Kitchn founder Olivia Wallenberg. Olivia will be teaching you l how to make your very own gluten and dairy-free Choco Chunk Cookies. Find out more here.
- ASICS: every day. Join their #untiedyetunited initiative with challenges & workouts on social media. Become a part of their online community.
- Belstaff: why not listen to their ‘Road Less Travelled’ podcast – series two is now available for download.
- BOSE: each week. Follow the BOSE Instagram to see their weekly edit of #musicgivesback featuring the likes of Travis Barker and Duckwrth.
- Brasserie Zedel: every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 7pm. Watch energetic musical performances from their Crazy Coqs cabaret lounge.
- KARL LAGERFELD: visit their IGTV to discover at home workouts, DJ sets, cookery classes and more as part of their 'Together with Team Karl' weekly series.
- Kiehl’s: every Sunday. Join their skincare experts on social for #SelfCareSunday to learn skincare techniques and tips to update your regime.
- Levi’s: 5.01pm, weekly. Levi’s Instagram is hosting live concerts each day at 5.01pm, to celebrate their iconic jean. Previous guest hosts include Nathan Ball, Mabes and Larkin.
- Liberty London: weekly episodes. The Liberty Discovers podcast has launched with a different expert - and topic - explored each week. Featuring fashion designer Zandra Rhodes, Beauty authority Funmi Fetto, Antiques Dealer Patch Rogers and many more, there is a wealth of interesting stories for you to listen to. Find out more here.
- lululemon: every day. For your at-home workout needs, lululemon has teamed up with Strava to curate a series of challenges.
- Microsoft: everyday. The Microsoft team has curated a daily series of virtual events, webinars and educational workshops for you. Sessions for teachers, students, business owners or those who are curious about developing their skills are all available to access here.
- Mulberry: anytime. Join the house party hosted by superstar DJ Jodie Harsh on the Mulberry IGTV.
- Rapha: Monday evenings, 7.30pm. Rapha hosts an Instagram live Monday Masterclass tackling a series of cycling-related questions.
- Psycle London: every day. Join live classes streamed on Psycle's Instagram, or catch up on previous sessions via their IGTV.
- T2 Tea: we spotted an online matcha masterclass that takes the Dalgona Coffee trend to new heights. Learn how to make a Matcha Cream Dalgona Coffee here.
- Third Space: every day. Each day Third Space London is streaming live workouts on their social channels, including Kettlebells, Yin Yoga and Core.
- Tory Burch: each week. Visit the Tory Burch IGTV to watch previous talks by leading industry experts such as Dr Barbara Sturm, Halima and Karlie Kloss.
Your St James's Neighbours
- BAFTA: each day. BAFTA's virtual events series include an impressive roster of talent: the next in the calendar is a Q&A with Reggie Yates on the new drama he has written, Make Me Famous. The event is on the 23rd June at 6.30pm. Find out more here.
- Christie’s: everyday. Christie's London and Paris will be hosting online exhibitions and sales every day for you to enjoy, with art from across the globe and spanning myriad historical periods. Find out more here.
- Jermyn Street Theatre: each day. Bringing the theatre to you, we love the daily Sonnet Project initiative created by the team, with the likes of Miriam Margoyles and David Suchet sharing Shakespeare's poetry. Discover more here.
- Justerini & Brooks: ongoing. Join a wine or whisky masterclass from the comfort of your home thanks to a digital series. With forthcoming events to be announced, you can also explore a back catalogue of brilliant hosted tastings from the likes of Walter Scott Wines, Roagna, Talisker Distillery and more. Discover the online series here.
- The London Library: ongoing. A brilliant podcast for you to listen to awaits, with the most recent episode featuring author and musician Jarvis Cocker. Discover more here.
- Mall Galleries: every day. Following their self portrait drawing session, you can browse the many Self Portraits in the Royal Society of Portrait Painters Annual Exhibition 2020.
- Orvis: Mondays, 6pm. As part of their #MarinaMonday series, listen to Marina Gibson Fishing as she shares her fishing tips on Facebook Live.
- The Ritz: Each Friday, The Rivoli Bar at The Ritz is celebrating cocktail hour by sharing a recipe for you to try. Visit their Instagram.
- Ten Health & Fitness: daily. Ten is hosting a timetable of live classes each day for you to book, from yoga to pilates to mindfulness,. Discover the full array of live sessions this link here. There are also complimentary classes to enjoy at home hosted on their Instagram. Discover more here.
We're here to keep you inspired and entertained, so join us Behind Our Doors with our Daily Positives, Untold Stories and 'How To...' series. You can also follow @RegentStreetW1 & @StJamesLondon for news, ideas and more.