To celebrate Her Majesty’s Platinum Jubilee this year, we’re giving British Airways’ audiences the chance to celebrate with us and win a host of special family-friendly prizes in our Regent Street and St James’s Jubilee giveaway.
The Regent Street and St James’s Jubilee promotion will be hosted on RegentStreetOnline.com and promoted via British Airways’ newsletter, The Club, its website and competition and offers page and on posters at Heathrow Airport, (“the Promotion”) is free to enter and subject to the following Conditions of Entry.
The Promotion is operated by THE CROWN ESTATE COMMISSIONERS on behalf of Her Majesty acting in exercise of the powers conferred by the Crown Estate Act 1961 whose principal place of business is at 1 St James's Market, London, United Kingdom, SW1Y 4AH, referred to below as “us” or “we”.
Conditions of Entry – to participate in this Promotion you must satisfy the following:
1.1. You must be aged 18 or over.
1.2. You may only enter once and bulk entries made by third parties are not permitted.
1.3. You are not permitted to enter if you are an employee of The Crown Estate Commissioners or its partners for this Promotion or an employee’s direct family member or agent, or if you are otherwise connected with the Promotion.
1.4. You must agree to comply with these Conditions of Entry; if you do not agree and/or fail to comply you will not be eligible to participate and will be disqualified.
1.5. You must agree and comply with the terms and conditions of the individual brands taking part in the Promotion; see below.
How to enter - to enter this Promotion you will need to:
2.1. Enter your first name, surname and email on the regentstreetonline.com website competition page.
2.2 Entry period – you can enter the Promotion from 00:00 am on 15th May 2022 up until 23:59 (BST) on 5th July 2022. Entries will not be accepted after the closing date.
2.3 Winner Selection - All eligible entrants’ emails will be placed in a draw and one winner will be selected at random after the Closing Date and no later than 6th July 2022, 23:59pm. Our decision as to the winners is final and no correspondence relating to the Promotion will be entered into.
2.4 Receiving prizes - To redeem your prize, the winner will be contacted by a member of the team at the appropriate Regent Street or St James’s location. Each prize is to be redeemed on or before 30th June 2023.
Individual Prize/Brand Terms and Conditions
There will be one winner for all of the prizes. The prize package is for two adults and two children (except where specified for two adults only) - as selected by and the winner. The prizes will be as follows - no flights, travel or other related costs are included.
3.1 Hotel Cafe Royal: An overnight stay for four (two adults and two children) at Hotel Café Royal with breakfast included and access to the hotel’s kids’ club, available on weekends and during UK school holidays. Subject to availability. Blackout dates may apply.
3.2 Hamleys: a VIP retail experience at Hamley’s Regent Street. Subject to availability and not redeemable between November-December 2022.
3.3 Burberry: an elevated personal shopping appointment at Burberry’s Regent Street store. Nonrefundable or exchangeable.
3.4 Fortnum & Mason: Afternoon tea for four (two adults and two children) in the Diamond Jubilee Tea Salon. A tour of the store with one of our Red Coat team, to be taken before or after afternoon tea. Prize must be redeemed on or before 30th June 2023, with dates subject to availability. Both elements must be booked together, and we recommend booking 3 months in advance to secure dates.
3.5 Berry Brothers & Rudd.: A tour of the No.3 St James’s historic spaces and cellars with a glass of champagne, ending in the Berry Bros shop on 63 Pall Mall sampling a selection of wines in the Enomatic machines and a tasting of their award winning No.3 gin. This is a one-time prize, for up to two adults, and it will last up to 1 hour 15mins. Once the winner is announced the tour will need to be booked at least 2 weeks prior. Days available will be Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday – from 11am to 5pm.
3.6 Brasserie Zedel: A meal for two adults and two children at Brasserie Zédel. This includes: a cocktail (or soft drink) on arrival for each guest, a 3 course meal from the ‘Menu Formule’ for each guest which includes a glass of wine (or soft drink) and coffee or tea. The meal is subject to availability.. The meal is non transferable and not available in conjunction with any other offers. Corbin & King employees or friends and family of Corbin & King employees are not eligible to win the prize.
3.7 TUMI: Four TUMI short-trip 19 Degree suitcases for the winner and their family to redeem ahead of their visit to Regent Street and St James’s. Shipping is only available within the UK and Europe, however, for a winner travelling from further abroad, they will be able to redeem this prize in-store at TUMI, 211-213 Regent St., London W1B 4NF.
- Winner notification – The winner will be contacted via email by Wednesday 8th July 2022 by 5pm. The winners will be asked to confirm their email address, full name, age, and telephone number to claim their prize and provide proof of identity where necessary. We reserve the right to disqualify you from the Promotion if you are unable to provide such details. The prize must be claimed within 24 hours of the date of our notification to you. If the prize is unclaimed after this time we reserve the right to offer the prize to another winner selected in accordance with these Conditions of Entry. If for any reason the winner chooses not to take up the prize or any part of the prize, we reserve the right to ask the winner to confirm this in writing and we will be able to retain or dispose of the prize (or part of the Prize) at our own discretion. The prizes are non-refundable, non-exchangeable, and no cash alternatives are offered.
- Disqualification – We reserve the right to refuse to award a prize or disqualify an entrant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Conditions of Entry or otherwise where an entrant has gained unfair advantage in participating in this Promotion or won using fraudulent means. Late or incomplete entries which do not satisfy these Conditions of Entry will be disqualified and not be entered into the Promotion.
- Changes to the Promotion - We reserve the right to cancel or amend the Promotion at any stage where we deem it necessary and/or there are circumstances outside our reasonable control which affects or could affect the proper operation of this Promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- Publicity – We sometimes like to share images of our prize winners enjoying their prize. When this is the case, we will seek relevant consent from the applicable winners.
9.2 The Crown Estate Commissioners may also share data with its partners participating in this competition including names and email addresses for marketing and communications purposes in accordance with your marketing preferences.
- Technical Faults – The Crown Estate Commissioners accepts no liability for entries not successfully completed due to technical faults (or for any other reason).
- By participating, entrants to the Promotion release The Crown Estate Commissioners from any and all liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by participation in the Promotion or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use/misuse of the prize other than death or personal injury caused by the negligence of The Crown Estate Commissioners and any other liability that cannot be excluded as a matter of law.
- The Promotion shall be subject to English law and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.