Regent Street & St James’s Autumn Giveaway T&Cs
To celebrate the changing of the seasons, this autumn we’re giving British Airways’ audiences the chance to celebrate with us and win a luxury weekend in Regent Street and St James’s.
The Regent Street & St James’s Autumn promotion will be hosted on TheClub.BA.com and promoted via British Airways’ newsletter, The Club, its website and competition and offers page. The competition (“the Promotion”) is free to enter and subject to the following Conditions of Entry:
Conditions of Entry – to participate in this Promotion you must satisfy the following:
1.1. You must be aged 18 or over and living in the UK.
1.2. The prize package is for two adults.
1.3. The prize excludes flights and travel.
1.4. You may only enter once and entries made by third parties are not permitted.
1.5. You are not permitted to enter if you are an employee of The Crown Estate Commissioners, (“TCE”), British Airways (“BA”) or Cedar Communication (“Cedar”), or an employee’s direct family member or agent, or if you are otherwise associated with the Promotion. Both TCE and BA reserve the right to verify the eligibility of eligible participants.
1.6. You must agree to and comply with these Conditions of Entry unconditionally, whereby “we”, “our” or “us” refers to TCE, BA and their representatives including, but not limited, to Cedar and ScienceMagic Ltd; if you do not agree and/or fail to comply you will not be eligible to participate and will be disqualified.
1.7. You must unconfitionally agree and comply with the terms and conditions of the individual brands taking part in the Promotion; see below.
1.8 No purchase is necessary. A purchase will not improve your chance of winning.
How to enter - to enter this Promotion you will need to:
2.1. Enter your name, Executive Club Membership Number, and email on the britishairways.com website competition page.
2.2 Entry period – you can enter the Promotion from 06:00 am on 21st September 2023 up until 23:59 (BST) on 18th of October 2023. Entries will not be accepted after the closing date.
2.3 Winner Selection - All eligible entrants’ emails will be placed in a draw and one winner will be selected at random after the Closing Date and no later than 20th October 2023, 23:59pm. Our decision as to the winners is final and no correspondence relating to the Promotion will be entered into.
2.4 Receiving prizes - To redeem your prize, the winner will be contacted by a member of the team at the appropriate Regent Street or St James’s location. Each prize is to be redeemed on or before 1st November 2024.
Individual Prize/Brand Terms and Conditions
There will be one winner for each of the prizes. The winner can choose whomever they wish to share the prize with. The prizes will be as follows:
3.1 Hotel Cafe Royal: One night stay for two in a Deluxe Room with breakfast followed by an Afternoon Tea for Two with a glass of Champagne per person. Terms and conditions apply. Prize is subject to availability and blackout dates. Prize is non transferrable. Prize cannot be redeemed for cash value. Afternoon Tea will be served in the Grill Room if dining Wednesday – Sunday, and if dining Monday and Tuesday, guest will be served ‘Sweet Bubbles Experience’ at Cakes & Bubbles.
3.2 Heddon Street Kitchen: Beef Wellington Experience for two, a three-course sharing experience with a cocktail on arrival that can be redeemed at either lunch or dinner. The voucher is valued for a Beef Wellington Experience for two at Heddon Street Kitchen. To be used in full; no change given. Dishes on the menu are subject to change. Booking required, subject to availability and excludes key dates including but not limited to Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, or Valentine’s Day.
3.3 Floris: 1x 100ml Eau de Parfum or Eau de Toilette. The winner can select an Eau de Parfum (100ml) or Eau de Toilette (100ml) of their choosing, excluding collaborative fragrances, No. 007 Eau de Parfum and Platinum 22 Eau de Parfum. This prize also excludes The Ledger Series and Bespoke experiences. Prize must be redeemed from Floris’ 89 Jermyn Street store.
4. Winner notification – The winner will be contacted via email by 23:59 (BST) 24th of October 2023, the email address used to enter the competition will be used to contact each of the chosen winners. The winners will be asked to confirm their email address, full name, age, and telephone number to claim their prize and provide proof of identity where necessary. We reserve the right to disqualify you from the Promotion if you are unable to provide such details. The prize must be claimed within 5 days of our notification to you (“Claim Period”). If the prize is unclaimed after this time, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another winner selected in accordance with these Conditions of Entry. If for any reason the winner chooses not to take up the prize or any part of the prize, we reserve the right to ask the winner to confirm this in writing and we will be able to retain or dispose of the prize (or part of the Prize) at our own discretion. In the event that we cannot locate any potential winners, the prizes may go unawarded. The prizes are non-refundable, non-exchangeable, and no cash alternatives are offered.
5. Any other incidental expenses relating to the prize are not included in the above prize and must be paid for by each winner, wherever relevant, including delivery and insurance (if necessary).
6. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount, discount coupon(s) or voucher(s), promotion(s), or special offer(s), by us or jointly with any other organisation, bonus, awards or certificates.
7. We do not accept any responsibility in the event that any prize winner is unable to claim their prize within the Claim Period.
8. Disqualification – We reserve the right to refuse to award a prize or disqualify an entrant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Conditions of Entry or otherwise where an entrant has gained unfair advantage in participating in this Promotion or won using fraudulent means or in our sole discretion, to be acting in an inappropriate, offensive or disruptive manner Late or incomplete entries which do not satisfy these Conditions of Entry will be disqualified and not be entered into the Promotion. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the prize draw may be a violation of the criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, we reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Our failure to enforce any clause of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. We reserves the right to provide substitute prizes of a similar value, should the specified prize or any element thereof, become unavailable for any reasons beyond our control.
11. Changes to the Promotion - We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to cancel or amend the Promotion at any stage where we deem it necessary and/or there are circumstances outside our reasonable control which affects or could affect the proper operation of this Promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
13. We may also share data with its partners participating in this competition including names and email addresses for marketing and communications purposes.
14. Wherever imposing such condition is legal, participation in the prize draw constitutes the winners (and companions, if applicable) consent to us of use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state, for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
15. Technical Faults – We accept no liability for entries not successfully completed due to technical faults (or for any other reason).
16. We are in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party web sites or home page access or where any reproduction of the information relating to this Promotion misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with the Promotion.
17. By participating, entrants to the Promotion release us from any and all liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by participation in the Promotion or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use/misuse of the prize other than death or personal injury caused by our negligence and any other liability that cannot be excluded as a matter of law.
18. These Terms and Conditions apply to every eligible participant attending the event or entering the prize draw with no exceptions.
19. Promotional materials form a part of these terms and conditions. These Terms and Conditions will prevail in the event of any conflict between these and the promotional materials.
20. The Promotion shall be subject to English law and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.