If you’re searching for ways to keep your children entertained on the weekend, Regent Street Cinema’s Kids’ Kino Club is a fun option for a variety of ages. Running every Saturday morning, the special screenings for mini movie buffs include both recent releases and old favourites that are always family-friendly.
The summer series of screenings include:
- 25th May, 11.30am: Dragon Ball – Super Broly. Goku and Vegeta encounter Broly, a Saiyan warrior unlike any fighter they’ve faced before. Dubbed in English.
- 1st June, 11.30am: Peppa Pig Festival of fun. Celebrate 15 years of family favourite Peppa Pig with the muddiest ever festival.
- 8th June, 11.30am: Spy Cat. This new animated comedy adventure sees a smart-witted group of animals attempt to foil a criminal’s plans to steal an art collection
- 15th June, 11.30am: Wonder Park. June discovers a hidden theme park called Wonderland, full of rides and fun talking animals. June soon realises the park came from her imagination and only she has the power, along with her new friends, to bring the park back to life.
- 29th June, 11.30am: PAW Patrol: Mighty Pups. Mayor Humdinger and his nephew Harold accidentally divert a meteor towards Adventure Bay – which lands and baths the group in golden energy – granting those nearby with SUPERPOWERS. Harold tries to use his new powers to become the sole ruler of Adventure Bay, but standing in his way are the heroic MIGHTY PUPS, on a roll to super-save the day.
Tickets for children under the age of 16 are £3 and £5 for accompanying adults. Receive further information on upcoming films here
Regent Street Cinema, 307 Regent St, London W1B 2HW