The Summer Fete is an event that feels very typical of a classic British summer. To celebrate the season of sunshine, Anthropologie will be hosting a series of summer fete-inspired events filled with music, fun and delicious food to keep you entertained. From live performances to traditional games, there is something for everyone to experience and enjoy.
Music & Drinks
- Date: 2nd August 2019
- Time: 13.00-13.30, 17.20-17.40, 18.00-18.20
- Get into the festival spirit and listen to rising star Talulah Ruby perform live in store. Sip on complimentary chilled G&Ts from 31DOVER (available from 16.00 – 20.00) and listen to Talulah sing her new single I Don’t Feel Like Me.
Wheel of Fortune
- Date: 9th & 10th August 2019
- Time: 13.00-15.00, 17.00-19.00
- Reminiscent of the quintessentially British summer fete, Anthropologie will be hosting some old-fashioned fun and games with special prizes and treats to be won. Roll up, roll up, and take your luck for a spin.
All Summer Fete events are free to attend.
Anthropologie, 158 Regent St, Soho, London W1B 5SW