Despite previously only being available online, Gymshark’s range of conditioning clothing, accessories and equipment has built a loyal following of fitness fanatics. Whether you’re among its conditioning community or a Gymshark newcomer, browse the latest items, find expert advice, make use of expert-led sessions, or simply hang out with like-minded people at its experiential new venue.
The launch of its flagship store on 29 October gave a glimpse into its origins with a screen-printing service, as well as providing a chance to mingle with Gymshark athletes, join classes and much more.
Open 10am to 8pm from Mondays to Saturdays, and 12pm to 6pm on Sundays, the store is a one-stop shop for conditioning clothing, workouts and socialising. Check out what’s on offer below:
- Restyle your workout wardrobe: Breathe new life into your training with Gymshark’s range of clothing, accessories and equipment. From hoodies to joggers, sports bras to crop tops and tote bags to towels, there’s plenty to peruse.
- Join expert-led classes: Head to the Sweat Room for more than 30 bookable classes each week, led by Gymshark Pros – take your pick from fitness, yoga, strength and HIIT classes that change week on week. Book online or via the Gymshark app.
- Enjoy personalised sessions: If you’re keen to finesse your fitness or are aching for advice, book a spot at the Pro Bench for a free 25-minute one-on-one session with one of the Gymshark Pros.
- Look out for events: The place to be for the latest trends, The Hub hosts athlete meet and greets, specialist talks and much more – check Gymshark’s social media channels for what’s on when.
- Go VIP: Can’t decide what to buy? Book a 90-minute session with Gymshark stylers for a personal shopping experience tailored to your needs.
After all that action, it’s time to relax, refuel or revive. Pick up juices, health shakes, protein-filled snacks and more at the on-site Joe & The Juice café – it’s the perfect spot for a post-workout pick-me-up, a relaxed coffee with new gym buddies, or an extra shopping treat.
Visit now to become part of the conditioning community in the heart of London.
Gymshark, 165 Regent Street, London, W1S 3BE