To celebrate the start of spring we’ve giving you the chance to win an exclusive foodie hopping tour across Regent Street and St James's in partnership with London Restaurant Festival on 3rd April 2019.
These terms and conditions apply to Regent Street and St James’s Hopping Tour Promotion posted on Regent Street official Instagram Account @regentstreetw1
This Promotion offers entrants the chance to win 2 x Tickets to the Regent Street and St James’s Hopping Tour on Wednesday 3rd April 2019 at 6:30PM in partnership with London Restaurant Festival.
This Promotion is free to enter.
1. Conditions of entry – to participate in this Promotion you must satisfy the following:
1.1. You must be aged 18 or over;
1.2. You must be resident in England and Wales;
1.3. Only one entry per person; bulk entries made by third parties are not permitted;
1.4. You are not permitted to enter if you an employee of the Crown Estate Commissioners or their direct family member or agent, or if you are otherwise associated with the Promotion;
1.5. You must agree to and comply with these terms and conditions; if you do not agree and/or comply you will not be eligible to participate and will be disqualified.
2. How to enter - to enter this Promotion you will need to:
2.1. Follow the Regent Street official Instagram Account @regentstreetw1;
2.2. Find the Regent Street and St James’s Hopping Tour Promotion post on Regent Street official Instagram Account; and
2.3. Comment on the Post by tagging an Instagram user known to you who you would take with you to the Regent Street and St James’s Hopping Tour
2.4. The Crown Estate Commissioners will reject entries from individuals who have used inappropriate or offensive language/imagery in their Instagram post.
3. Entry period – you can enter the Promotion from 12:00 pm on 29 March 2019 up until 23:59 (BST) on 31 March 2019. Entries will not be accepted after the Closing Date.
4. Winner Selection – All eligible entrants’ Instagram handles will be placed in a draw and one winner will be selected at random after the Closing Date. Our decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence relating to the Promotion will be entered into.
5. Prize – There will be one winner and the prize for the winner will be as follows:
5.1. 2 x tickets to the Regent Street and St James’s Hopping Tour on Wednesday 3rd April 2019 at 6:30PM in partnership with London Restaurant Festival. The tickets cannot be used on any other medium including at any concession or store, or any third-party website and, cannot be used towards delivery charges, or used in conjunction with any other offer, discount, promotion or code. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable unless otherwise agreed in writing by us and the Prize cannot be redeemed for cash, cash alternative or any other form of compensation. The Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. We reserve the right to substitute the Prize with one of the same or greater value.
6. Winner notification – We will reply to the winning comment on the post and the winner will be contacted by Instagram direct message on Monday 1 April at 12pm. The winner will be asked to confirm their Instagram handle, full name, age, postal address, email address and telephone number to claim the Prize and provide proof of identity where necessary. We reserve the right to disqualify you from the Promotion if you are unable to provide such details. The Prize must be claimed within 24 hours of the date of our notification to you. If the Prize is unclaimed after this time we reserve the right to offer the Prize to another winner selected in accordance with these terms. If for any reason the winner chooses not to take up the Prize or any part of the Prize, we reserve the right to ask the winner to confirm this in writing and we will be able to retain or dispose of the Prize (or part of the Prize) at our own discretion.
7. Disqualification – We reserve the right to refuse to award the Prize or disqualify an entrant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise where an entrant has gained unfair advantage in participating in this Promotion or won using fraudulent means. Late or incomplete entries which do not satisfy these terms and conditions will be disqualified and not be entered into the Promotion.
8. Changes to the Promotion - We reserve the right to cancel or amend the Promotion at any stage where we deem it necessary and/or there are circumstances outside our reasonable control which affects or could affect the proper operation of this Promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
9. Publicity –We sometimes like to share images of our prize winners enjoying their prize. When this is the case, we will seek relevant consent from the individual.
11. Technical Faults – The Crown Estate accepts no liability for entries not successfully completed due to technical faults (or for any other reason).
12. Instagram – This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram. By entering this Promotion you agree to release Instagram of any liability caused in respect of this Promotion.
13. Liability – To the fullest extent permitted by law we exclude any and all liability for any loss, damage or injury occurring to you or any third party arising from your entry into the Promotion or arising from your acceptance and use of the Prize.
14. Law – These terms are governed by the law of England all participants submit to the jurisdiction of English courts.
15. Promotion administrator - this Promotion is administered by The Crown Estate Commissioners, 1 St James's Market, London, United Kingdom, SW1Y 4AH. Any queries should be addressed to email@example.com.