Outdoor dining is back from 12th April and our restaurants look forward to welcoming you back. Dine in the very heart of London and soak up the atmosphere, be it from pavement seating or rooftop terraces where you can gaze out over the city skyline. We’ve shared our ideas on where you can enjoy seasonal specials and unbeatable views below. Be our guest and read on…
- An unbeatable St James's Market setting your favourite Nordic-style dishes - served with heaters and blankets to ensure you stay warm. Book here.
- A St James's stalwart since 1945, Francos will be serving breakfast pastries from 10-12 before an a la carte offering at it's chic terrace. The perfect spot in St James's for people watching. Book here.
Treehouse Hotel London
- The Summer Courtyard at Treehouse Hotel London is an idyllic oasis for summer in the city. Fresh sandwiches and salads as well as slushies, biodynamic wines and coffees will be served in a quintessentially English garden setting. Book here.
- There is also The Nest in Treehouse opening from the 12th April - the striking rooftop bar with an uninterrupted 360-dgree skyline views and lush greenery. It's a brilliant option for somewhere special to toast reuniting with friends or family. Book here.
Sake No Hana
- This ever-popular Japanese restaurant in St James's have specially created a new terrace for you to enjoy this spring. Book here.
- Enjoy delicious Japanese ramen dishes al fresco on Heddon Street, a stone’s throw from Regent Street itself. With rich, vibrant flavours, a meal there will undoubtedly put a spring in your step. Book here.
- This sustainability-focused restaurant concept opened to much acclaim, and has even since received a Bib Gourmand from the Michelin guide. Dine outside thanks to their pavement seating on Heddon Street this April and beyond. Book here.
- Chef Angela Hartnett's impeccable take on Italian dishes - stemming from her family roots - is a great match for outdoor dining. Book their terrace here.
- Dreaming of Italian dishes served in the sunshine? Frescobaldi will bring a taste of Tuscany to the centre of London this spring, with outdoor dining a short walk from Oxford Circus. Book here.
- This gastropub is part of the five star The Langham London hotel and they're bringing the ultimate luxury of outdoor space to you this summer. Their summer terrace promises a beautiful take on a pub garden, with outdoor bar, retro slushie machine and delectable food from chef Michel Roux Jnr. Book here.
Ole & Steen
- A delicious bakery from Denmark, Ole & Steen is popular pitstop for a coffee break, or sweet treat, whilst their open sandwiches are not to be ignored. Outdoor tables are on a walk-in basis.
- Gaucho’s terraces will be open for outdoor diners ready to treat themselves to a mighty steak, or opt for delicious vegetarian fare – there are plenty of tempting dishes to choose from. Book here.
Hotel Cafe Royal
- An art-deco masterpiece just moments away from Piccadilly Circus, Hotel Cafe Royal will be boasting not one but two terraces.
- The Green Bar Terrace will be in partnership with New Zealand winemaker Cloudy Bay, serving crisp sauvignon blanc alongside seafood specials on Glasshouse Street. Book here.
- The Cakes & Bubbles Terrace will be in partnership with champagne house Veuve Cliquot, enticing you to raise a glass of bubbles whilst treating yourself to 'World's Best Pastry Chef' Albert Adria's dessert dishes whilst watching the world go by on Regent Street itself. Book here.
- Ziggy’s pavement terrace overlooks Regent Street, allowing you to enjoy the feeling of being back in the city. Book their outdoor taqueria offering for punchy Mexican feasting and free-flowing cocktails too. Book here.
Bentley’s Oyster Bar & Grill
- With an enviable location tucked away moments from Piccadilly Circus, Bentley’s has been serving Londoners on Swallow Street since 1916. Their outdoor dining setup allows you to enjoy the (hopefully!) warmer weather whilst eating their expertly crafted seafood dishes – we recommend oysters as the ultimate celebratory treat. Book here.
- A relaxed and discrete chic bistro setting, Saint Jacques is a must-visit on St James's Street. Book here.
Sofitel St James
- The al fresco Parisian Cafe, serving Mediterranean dishes alongside Aperitivo style drinks, is sure to put you in a sunny mood. Book here.
Heddon Street Kitchen
- A family-friendly, dog-friendly restaurant that is ideal for catch ups. The newly-extended terrace is in the heart of London, but is tucked away to offer a secluded setting. You can either opt for coffee or cocktails to go alongside delicious Gordon Ramsay dishes. Book here.
The Beau Brummell
- Set in the heart of St James’s Market, where better to book than a classic London pub? Their outdoor spaces are ready for guests, and make the perfect spot to meet a friend or a colleague for an end of day drink. Book here.
45 Jermyn St
- An impeccable dining experience, the iconic location of 45 Jermyn Street is truly stand out. A short walk from Piccadilly and the open space of Green Park, you can fashion a day around your reservation and enjoy the best of what London has to offer all moments away from your (outdoor) table. Book here.
The Trafalgar St James
- If you’re looking for a roof terrace and a luxurious way to spend time with loved ones, look no further. The Trafalgar St James’s menu features dishes inspired from Japan and Korea, but it’s central setting celebrates the very best of London’s views. Book here.
We’ll be continuing to share reopening updates on our social channels @RegentStreetW1 and @StJamesLondon – as well as via our newsletter, which you can sign up for below. Follow us for the latest restaurants to book to exclusive events and competitions, or simply to serve as inspiration for your next visit to our great capital city.