With the clocks going back this month and winter just around the corner, chunky knits and cosy coats are needed for the next few weeks. We’ve pulled an edit from across Regent Street’s flagship favourites to help you make the transition to the colder weather a little easier.
COS's wool-mix relaxed belted coat
- A contemporary, maxi length coat to keep you warm from head to toe.
Uniqlo's Women’s Heattech Fleece Turtleneck Thermal Top
- A versatile t-shirt hybrid keeping you cosy this winter thanks to bio-warming and insulating HEATTECH technology
Weekday's Rey Half zip Sweater
- A simple protection against the colder weather, the ultra-soft sweater is perfect for him, and her
HATS & ACCESSORIES
Hunter's Original Moustache Bobble Hat: Military Red/Grey
- A unisex size and colourway, this flexible knit also has a matching scarf
Anthropologie's Jemima Sara x Anthropologie Blue Lady Silk Scarf
- A stylish silk scarf from the London-based designer featuring bright prints to add some colour to a grey day
If you’re looking for other things to do this October, read all about our London Restaurant Festival activity here or discover newly opened restaurants set to whet your appetite here.