Looking to make your home that little bit more cosy as the nights draw in? We’ve got you covered. Read on for our guide to turning the snug levels up.
- Dial up the comfort. Nothing says cosy night in more than a plethora of cushions and soft fabrics. Browse Anthropolgie’s new Safari range for earth tones, jazzy animal prints and textures or H&M Home’s linen bed sheets that get softer with every wash. Looking for a pop of colour? Osprey London’s range of bright cushions will keep the summer alive as the seasons transition.
- Bring the outside in. Nature isn’t just for summer. Bring the outdoors in with Liberty’s collection of beautiful floral vases. If the minimalist look is your preference, browse Arket’s range and don’t forget to pop in some beautiful fresh flowers from Regent Street’s H&M Home or Jermyn Street’s Bulbous.
- Add to the coffee table. A crisp autumn day is the perfect excuse to get lost in a beautiful coffee table book. You’ll be spoilt for choice with Maison Assouline’s stunning collection. Not found what you’re looking for? Wander down Piccadilly to Hatchard’s or Waterstone’s for further coffee-table inspiration.
- Bring the walls to life. If you’re looking to change the atmosphere of a room from summer to autumn without redecorating, wall art is the perfect way. Visit the Royal Academy or the ICA’s in-gallery shops to browse prints from the latest exhibitions and more to add that something special to your autumnal décor.
- Refresh your tableware. Upgrade your kitchen gadgets at Smeg (think Dolce & Gabbana juicer or coffee grinder) and lay your table with stunning stoneware and glassware from the likes of Anthropologie and Arket. For cheese lovers, a Paxton & Whitfield slate and wood cheese serving tower is a must for those cosy cheese and wine evenings in.