From half term holidays to special birthdays and the best family experiences in London, we've got everything you need to impress kids of all ages.
Fun family activities in the West End
Whatever the season, kit out the kids in our top shops for children and teens on Regent Street:
Best family-friendly restaurants
Choose from a quick snack or sit down to a family meal that’ll delight even the fussiest of eaters with our pick of the West End’s best restaurants for families.
- From hearty breakfasts to healthy burgers and brightly coloured poke bowls, The Avocado Show is a must-visit for Instagram-loving teenagers.
- Kids want to bring their friends? No problem. It’s the more the merrier at Heddon Street Kitchen where kids under 12 eat free from its set menu.
- Raise adventurous eaters and make enjoying international cuisines part of your family routine. We recommend Bindas Eatery or Farzi Café for delicately spiced Indian fare or visit Heddon Yokocho for a taste of Tokyo.
- If you want to cut down on meat or simply encourage the kids to try something new, head to Neat Burger on Princes Street and sample its plant-based burgers.
- Plan an afternoon pick-me-up and devour award-winning doughnuts from Crosstown between activities.
- Everyone has their favourite ice cream flavour – that is, until you try Grom’s ever changing “Flavour of the Month”. Explore your options with the crème de la crème of ice cream in central London.
Need more inspiration? Plan a family day out in St James’s or sign up to our newsletter for a monthly update on the latest things to do and see in the city.