If you’re seeking style advice whilst at home, look no further. We’re sharing the brilliant brands bringing their expertise to you directly – from one-on-one video call consultations to stylists available on WhatsApp – you can still experience that tailored in-store service from the very best brands across fashion, accessories and skincare.
For the perfect present, or ideas on what to wear as lockdown lifts, read on to discover the brands offering virtual personal shopping services below.
Book a video appointment with trained Aesop consultants and discuss gift-giving, your skincare needs or aromas for the home. The 30 minute reservations are complimentary and can be conducted live conducted by video on your desktop, tablet or mobile device, all from the comfort of your home.
Aspinal of London
- Simply book a 30-minute slot with one of their expert client advisers, for a bespoke shopping experience from the comfort of your own home, wherever you are in the world.
- Book online or call 0203 326 5008.
- BOSS is delighted to offer you an exclusive virtual shopping experience - where the BOSS team will guide you through the collections and select items specific to your individual needs.
- Book online
- It might be a special gift for a loved one, or a “treat yourself” moment. Book a virtual appointment with Breitling’s watch specialists via email.
- Book via London.email@example.com
- Book an appointment with their Sales Associate team to discover the chic new styles and accessory options that best meet your needs (and wants!).
- Book here
- Shop the very latest looks from Calvin Klein with the help of their store-style team. You can book an appointment on WhatsApp, email or the good-old-fashioned telephone to ensure you have the finest information and inspiration.
- Book via this WhatsApp link here
- Dedicated one-to-one virtual shopping will be available exclusively thanks to their Regent Street flagship, with appointments bookable online or via Whatsapp.
- KARL LAGERFELD is pleased to offer a virtual shopping service which allows you to shop from the comfort of your own home and receive complimentary next-day delivery. The free bike courier service is exclusively available when you shop virtually from the London Regent St store. Plus, each order will also be accompanied by a complimentary gift with purchase.
- Contact the store to book your virtual shopping appointment, email: Store.London_RegentStreet@karllagerfeld.com or WhatsApp: +44 773 327 94 25
- For a skincare reboot, Kiehl’s team will be on hand to offer live video consultations with their team – whether it’s skincare or after-care services you’re looking for. You can also opt to ‘ship from store’ which offers complimentary same-day courier delivery within a 5-mile radius of the Regent Street boutique.
- Book here
- Maje's team will be offering you their personal touch whilst stores are closed - whether you're hoping for style advice online or via video call.
- Find out more - or book - here
- Mulberry’s Regent Street store is continuing impeccable service via one-on-one digital consultations, perfect for picking out a present for loved one or a new accessory for yourself.
- Find out more here
- Whether it’s a WhatsApp, email, telephone or video consultation that best suit you, Tommy Hilfiger’s team is on hand to make life easy. From exclusive product lines to live information on offers or available products, contact their team and you can receive your item within 48 hours, direct to your door.
- WhatsApp link here
- Tumi is delighted to offer a Virtual Shopping service where an experienced member of staff offers advice on styles to suit you and the latest collections.
- You can contact the Regent Street boutique via WhatsApp to arrange your consultation, on +447483 919553,or by click this link here
For other virtual experiences, view our ‘What’s On in Central London’ roundup here or let us tempt your tastebuds via our Takeaway and Click-and-collect guide here.