Hungry for the best dishes in town? We're working with London Restaurant Festival to give you the chance to win tickets to their sold out restaurant hopping tour on 27 October.
Here's everything you need to know to be in with a chance to win...
London Restaurant Festival Competition T&Cs
These terms and conditions apply to the London Restaurant Festival ticket giveaway posted on Regent Street and St James’s official Instagram accounts: @regentstreetw1 / @stjameslondon (the “Promotion”).
The Promotion is operated by THE CROWN ESTATE COMMISSIONERS on behalf of Her Majesty acting in exercise of the powers conferred by the Crown Estate Act 1961 whose principal place of business is at 1 St James's Market, London, United Kingdom, SW1Y 4AH, referred to below as “us” or “we”.
This Promotion is free to enter. To take part in the Promotion, simply complete the instructions set out below. No entries will be included that have been submitted in any other way. We can accept no responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse, entries that are corrupt, incomplete or fail to be submitted during the competition period for any reason.
1. Conditions of entry – to participate in this Promotion you must satisfy the following:
1.1. You must be aged 18 or over;
1.2. You must be resident in the United Kingdom;
1.3. You are not permitted to enter if you are an employee of The Crown Estate Commissioners or their direct family member or agent, or if you are otherwise associated with the promotion;
1.4. One comment equates to one entry. You may enter multiple times, but bulk entries made by third parties are not permitted;
1.5. By entering the Promotion, you are deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. How to enter - to enter this Promotion you will need to:
2.1. Like the competition post on the Regent Street or St James’s official Instagram Accounts @regentstreetw1/@stjameslondon.
2.2. Follow @londonrestaurantfestival2021 and @regentstreetw1 and/or @stjameslondon accounts.
2.3. Comment on the Post by tagging the person/people that you wish to share the prize with.
2.4. We will reject entries from individuals who have used inappropriate or offensive language/imagery in their Instagram post. We also reserve all rights to disqualify any participants whose conduct could bring us into disrepute or is otherwise contrary to the spirit of the Promotion.
2.5. Entry period – you can enter the Promotion from 12:00pm on 6th October 2021 up until 23:59pm (BST) on 13th October (the “Closing Date”). Entries will not be accepted after the Closing Date.
2.6. Winner Selection - All eligible entrants’ Instagram handles will be placed in a draw after the Closing Date and one winner will be selected at random by 14th October 2021, 23:59pm. Our decision as to the winners is final and no correspondence relating to the Promotion will be entered into.
2.7. Receiving prizes - Please see individual prize T&Cs below for further details.
3. Individual Prize/Brand Terms and Conditions
There will be one winner. The prizes will be as follows. The prizes are not transferable, re-saleable or exchangeable. There is no cash alternative. We reserve the right to substitute the prizes with an alternative prize of equivalent value.
3.1 London Restaurant Festival: 2 x tickets to the Regent Street, St James's and Martin Miller's Gin Restaurant Hopping Tour on Wednesday 27 October 2021. Tickets include four tasting plates and Martin Miller’s Gin and London Essence cocktails, visiting four restaurants across Regent Street and St James’s. The winner will be emailed their ticket information no later than 20 October 2021.
4. Winner notification – The winner will be contacted via Instagram direct message on 14th October September 2021. The winner will be asked to confirm their full name, age, email address, telephone number and any dietary requirements to claim the Prize and provide proof of identity where necessary. We reserve the right to disqualify you from the Promotion if you are unable to provide such details. The Prize must be claimed within 24 hours of the date of our notification to you. If the Prize is unclaimed after this time, we reserve the right to offer the Prize to another winner selected in accordance with these terms. If for any reason the winner chooses not to take up the Prize or any part of the Prize, we reserve the right to ask the winner to confirm this in writing and we will be able to retain or dispose of the Prize (or part of the Prize) at our own discretion.
5. Disqualification – We reserve the right to refuse to award the Prize or disqualify an entrant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise where an entrant has gained unfair advantage in participating in this Promotion or won using fraudulent means. Late or incomplete entries which do not satisfy these terms and conditions will be disqualified and not be entered into the Promotion.
6. Changes to the Promotion - We reserve the right to cancel or amend the Promotion at any stage where we deem it necessary and/or there are circumstances outside our reasonable control which affects or could affect the proper operation of this Promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
7. Publicity – We sometimes like to share images of our prize winners enjoying their prize. When this is the case, we will seek relevant consent from the winner.
9. By participating, you release us from any and all liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by participation in the Promotion or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use/misuse of the Prize other than death or personal injury caused directly by our negligence and any other liability that cannot be excluded as a matter of law.
10. The Promotion shall be subject to English law and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.