The rules on face coverings have changed and we’ve got you covered. Now is the time to make a real (safe) style statement - with chic mask options from fashion powerhouses such as Liberty London, Sunspel and Nike to name a few. From funky patterns, to chic silk styles, to sporty face masks, why not have some fun with your face covering – and perhaps pick out an outfit to match.
Keep reading to discover our edit of the best on show:
- Liberty: Assorted Upcycled Tana Lawn™ Cotton Face Coverings Set of Five, £40. Wear the iconic Liberty London print and stay forever in style.
- Hugo Boss: offering a fashionable array of face masks from £21. We like the Palm print as well as the understated black mask with white Boss logo.
- Nike: Strike sweat-wicking face snood, £16.95. Keep cool (and look cool) whilst covered.
Masks that do good
- Reiss: reusable 4-layer face mask, £20. Profits from the sale of each mask will be donated to NHS Charities Together.
- Anthropologie: 3 Sanctuary Organic Cotton Reusable Face Masks, £18. All profits from the sale of masks will go to NHS Charities Together.
- Emma Willis: grey linen face mask, £20. Optional hand-embroidered personalisation of your initials is also available.
- Sunspel: cotton face mask, in navy, white or grey, £10. Every mask purchased helps Sunspel to donate masks in support of community initiatives.
- Christys’ Hats: luxury silk face covering, £20. These timeless masks are handmade in England, pre-ordering is required.
- Space NK: Slip Reusable Silk Face Covering, £39. An elegant face covering with spare nose wires to ensure a snug fit.
- Wolford: lace mask, £30. A subtle design for the style-conscious, this mask is made from lightweight silk.
- Brooks Brothers: 5-pack of face masks, £25. These masks have been specifically developed to offer significantly higher filtration capacity than standard cotton fabrications.
- Lacoste: L.12.12 Face Protection Mask in Cotton Piqué, £15. The crocodile on the side adds a fashionable twist, with £3 donated to the Lacoste Fund to support social solidarity actions from every mask sold.
Options for little ones
- Gap: kids 3 pack face mask, £12.95. Fitted for little ones, there is a variety of colours and prints to choose from.
Unsure about the new rules? Find out more information on requirements here before you visit us. We look forward to seeing you on our streets soon. For more information about how to visit us safely, you can read our Statement Of Care here.