The sun is shining this week so to help you make the most of it we have created an edit of the best click-and-collect or takeaway options from across our Regent Street & St James’s neighbourhood.
We know that many of you might be back in the office - or enjoying the good weather with a walk or cycle around Central London. We’re delighted to share that many of our local restaurants & cafes are offering takeaway, click and collect, or delivery options for you to enjoy while you are here. Why not collect a dish you’ve missed and enjoy it al fresco in one of our neighbouring green spaces? With so many lovely options nearby - including Regent’s Park at the top of Regent Street, St James’s Park just below Pall Mall, the tucked away St James’s Square in the heart of St James’s, as well as Green Park by Piccadilly - all just a few minutes’ walk away. A favourite spot of ours is to sit on the steps of Waterloo Place, it's an area where you are spoilt for choice.
Keep reading to discover what is on offer below.
Food & drinks for collection & delivery
- By Chloe: plant-based food to takeaway. Also offering contact-free delivery
- Estiatorio Milos: Greek food to takeaway
- Fallow: Small plates, large plates, burgers and beverages to takeaway. Also available for delivery via their website
- Glow Bar: serving moon milks, smoothies, acas bowls and more. The cafe is open for takeaway, with delivery also available via Slerp
- Hagen Project: serving coffees to takeaway
- Hotel Chocolat: offering sweet treats on Regent Street
- Joe & The Juice: smoothies, salads and sandwiches to takeaway. You can pre-order via their app
- Neat Burger: vegan-friendly plant-based food available to takeaway. Also available for delivery
- 'O ver: Italian pizza and pasta to takeaway. Also available for delivery
- Paul Bakery: baked goods, patisserie items and coffee to takeaway in the Piccadilly Arcade
- Pret a Manger: sandwiches, soups, wraps and snacks - open on Regent Street & St James’s
- Sake no Hana: Japanese food available for collection. Also available for delivery via Deliveroo, Supper and Uber Eats
- San Carlo: Italian cuisine open for collection. Also available on Deliveroo
- St James's Hotel & Club: open for collection via Ritual. Also available for delivery via Uber Eats
- Tesco Metro: supermarket open for groceries, essential items, food and drinks
- Whole Foods Market: supermarket open for groceries and fresh foods, as well as offering home deliveries
Food for delivery only
- Brasserie Zedel: offering delivery within 4 miles of Central London
- Franco's: offering delivery via Supper
- Patisserie Valerie: bakery goods available for delivery in certain London postcodes
- Paxton & Whitfield: offering a cheese delivery service
- Shoryu: offering delivery via Deliveroo as well as online meal kits
- The Wolseley: offering delivery within 4 miles of Central London
- Wilton's: offering delivery via Supper
Drinks for delivery only
- Berry Bros. & Rudd: wine delivery service
- Davy’s St James’s: wine delivery service
- Justerini & Brooks: wine delivery service
For further information about our open stores, please visit our Statement of Care here, which we are updating regularly as more brands return to our streets. For more foodie content to inspire you, discover a Cheese Fondue recipe from Paxton & Whitfield here, a pasta recipe from Michelin starred Cafe Murano here, and a classic Jaffa Cake recipe from tibits here.