Mother’s Day has evolved to have so many different meanings. There’s no one size fits all - you may wish to commemorate your mother, a maternal influence, a plant-mum, a paw-rent or a lost loved one. This time of year can feel especially difficult for some, and we encourage approaching Mother’s Day in a thoughtful way. Use our guide to marking 27th March with ideas from across Regent Street, no matter who you are celebrating.
Surprise someone special with our Mother’s Day gifts
- BOTTLETOP – for a luxurious yet considered choice, the 100% recycled PET scarf is an ideal item for transitioning into spring. Named after a lake in Finland, the Ruovesi Green can be worn as a headscarf, neckerchief or stylish addition to a well-loved bag.
- Moleskine – opt for a considerate touch for a plant-mum or a green-fingered friend with this myrtle green Classic Notebook. It’s perfect for scribbling notes and planning picnics in the sun in later months.
- Hotel Café Royal – from praline sunflowers in its Van Gogh-inspired afternoon tea to a Mother’s Day bouquet of real flowers to complete your experience, Hotel Café Royal is pulling out all the stops in its Mother’s Day packages. Book your special afternoon tea or plan a mother daughter pamper day at Akasha Spa.
- Glow Bar – for a more unusual Mother’s Day gift, consider recharging your connection as you browse Glow Bar’s collection of healing herbs and crystals with an invigorating matcha or moon milk.
- Bentley's Oyster Bar & Grill - this Swallow Street eatery has been a constant on London's restaurant scene for over 100 years. Say thank you to the constant in your life with a three-course lunch and welcome canapés on 27th March.
- aqua kyoto – start the celebrations early with a bottomless brunch at aqua Kyoto. You and Mum can indulge in an assortment of tempura, sushi and sashimi, followed by delectable dishes such as miso salmon and Koji chicken, all served with unlimited bubbles. Finish with an indulgent dessert platter for a true gourmet experience that Mum is sure to love. Vegan options are available or if you prefer a more traditional brunch, try another of our favourite brunch places near Regent Street.
Discover even more Mother's Day gifts and things to do in nearby St James's.