Finding the perfect Christmas gift can be a challenging experience, particularly when choosing presents for those slightly 'trickier' recipients. Spend less time stressing about Christmas shopping and more time enjoying yourself with our Christmas present edit, full of festive treats to suit a range of budgets and tastes from Regent Street's shops. You might even find something for your own Christmas list…
1. ARKET cable-knit wool jumper: layered over long sleeves or a crisp white shirt, this classic cable knit wool jumper from Arket for £89 is made using responsible wool will elevate any winter wardrobe – perfect for easily keeping cosy, while looking effortlessly cool.
2. Set of four lustered coupe glasses from Anthropologie: ring in the new year with this glossy oyster-toned set of glasses marked down to £38.40 from Anthropologie – a must-have for the perfect host.
3. Woody & aromatic signature candle gift set from Molton Brown: for homeware enthusiasts, the woody and aromatic candle gift set for just £84 is an excellent choice. Celebrate the season with deeply grounding yet energising scents with Molton Brown’s two iconic home fragrances – available on Regent Street.
4. Festive Just For You Collection from Hotel Chocolat: Perfect for stocking up cupboards with chocolate delights, this £35 generous hamper includes a little bit of everything from Hotel Chocolat's most iconic seasonal chocolate collection. This tasty selection will surely the heavenly choice for all chocolate lovers.
5. Hamleys Bear Hoody Panda: secure favourite Aunt or Uncle status with this super soft, huggable, classic heritage bear in a Panda onesie for a price tag of £22 from Regent Street’s iconic toy shop, Hamleys. Price: £22
6. LEGO flower bouquet set for adults at Hamleys: spend time together and build a connection brick by brick this Christmas with Lego's collection for adults, priced at £55 at Regent Street Hamleys.
7. Pants Pyjama set from Calvin Klein: Get into the Christmas spirit with this £85 modern structured pyjama set from the iconic Calvin Klein, which makes comfort meet style.
8. Family feast at Sabor: impress your in-laws or treat your loved ones, friends or chosen family to an exceptional dining experience to remember at Michelin starred Sabor for £110 per head.
9. Cocktail masterclass at Hidden Heddon: create a signature cocktail for each other or learn how to make your favourite tipples for £50 per person with spirited fun at Heddon Street Kitchen's Hidden Heddon cocktail masterclass.
10. Shea golden latte gift set from L'Occitane: With its warmth and comforting scent, this £29.50 gift set from L'Occitane is perfect to delight the senses and nourish your skin through the chilly weather.
Add a little extra sparkle to your Christmas shopping and enjoy a winter wander through the West End together or plan an unforgettable Christmas dinner or London drinks.