Finding the perfect Christmas gift can be a challenging experience, particularly when choosing presents for those slightly 'trickier' recipients. Spend less time stressing about Christmas shopping and more time enjoying yourself with our Christmas present edit, full of festive treats to suit a range of budgets and tastes from Regent Street's shops. You might even find something for your own Christmas list…
1. Embrace ambition bracelet from Tory Burch: This stylish bracelet is among a range of new accessories fresh in this winter. Available in a range of colours to suit any occasion – from striking red to vibrant green – this accessory was created to encourage women to embrace ambition, so it's the perfect Christmas gift for those looking for a big change in 2024.
2. Limited edition almond and flowers collection gift set from L'Occitane: With its indulgent and heady scent of olive blossom, almond and citrus, this new limited edition gift set from L'Occitane includes soap, shower oil and hand cream, for just £29.95. This must-have range will delight the senses and nourish their skin throughout the chilly weather.
3. The Winter Puddings Sleekster from Hotel Chocolat: Perfect for those who look straight at the dessert menu, this selection of 13 different flavours (two of each to avoid squabbles), includes classic pudding flavours and festive treats, from gooseberry crumble and treacle tart to Christmas mess – all for £25.95. Hotel Chocolat also has a great range of stocking fillers, from chocolate penguins to mince pie hot chocolate sachets.
4. Micro signature jacquard from Coach: Not sure what to get the man in your life? Treat them to this stylish alternative to a wallet (because who carries cash these days anyway, right?). Made from refined leather and materials from sourced from sustainable practices, it houses six cards and comes in three colour choices. Available at Coach for £75.
5. Marvellous mandarin & spice signature candle and bathing gift set from Molton Brown: Let them unwind after a busy festive season with this gift set showcasing Molton Brown’s newest scent. The sweet scent of mandarin combines with spicy notes of cinnamon and dried fruits in the form of a luxury candle that’s ideal for winter evenings at home, and a bathing bauble for those do-not-disturb lounges in the bath, all for £57.
6. Marizia Metal Table Candle Holder from Anthropologie: Give them an illuminating gift this Christmas with this stylish range of candle holders full of sumptuous curves from Anthropologie. What’s more, the range starts from £26 making it an elegant option for those budget-limited Secret Santas.
7. L.O.L Surprise Magic Flyers from Hamleys: Secure favourite Aunt or Uncle status with this interactive toy featuring L.O.L Tot characters – touch the magic bottle which lights up and shakes as Sky Starling launches into the air with her lifelike wings for hours of fun for the little ones. £34.99 this Christmas from Hamleys.
8. Strength Department Graphic Joggers from Gymshark: Whether they’re already a fitness fanatic or are readying those new year’s resolutions for 2024, a selection from Gymshark’s new jogging range is the perfect Christmas gift. Featuring open pockets and with material that’s ideal’s for those bracing winter runs, these joggers come in black, grey or pink, to pair with any outfit – for £42.
9. Masterclasses at Heddon Street Kitchen: Do you have a wannabe chef or emerging mixologist in the family? Help them to sharpen (or shake) up their skills with a masterclass from Heddon Street Kitchen. Whether making a beef Wellington or their own tasty tipples, there are a range of options Alternatively, see how the experts create signature dishes at first hand with the Chef’s Table Experience. Experiences start at £50 per person.
10. Stylish stationary from Liberty: The ideal choice for those who like to keep their life in order, Liberty’s notebooks and diaries will bring some s to those everyday tasks. Add some elegance to their desk with a slim leather diary (£49.95) or large leather diary (£85), help them to record memories with a Paisley Journal (£13.99) or give them a place to note down their musings with a floral writer’s notebook set (£10.99).
11. Gift card from Space NK: Let them choose what they want most this Christmas. Whether its this season's must-have makeup, a soothing moisturiser to combat tired winter skin, or something special, make things simple with Space NK's gift cards from £15.
Add a little extra sparkle to your Christmas shopping and enjoy a winter wander through the West End together or plan an unforgettable Christmas dinner or London drinks.